Friday, November 12, 2010

Countdown to Christmas.

It's begun. I changed over to the lite FM to enjoy Christmas music yesterday. I've been ordering presents on line, and getting new decorations here and there. Yesterday I picked up a couple of things for the dice game for Christmas Eve. The temps are starting to drop and there's a crispness in the air. It's time to start planning out the many cookies I will be making ( I already have the packaging), and new recipes I have to test before the final batch. I just love this time of year, I love to have Christmas songs playing in my head, it just makes me smile. Only 14 days until we go to the tree farm to cut down our tree and the explosion of Christmas happens in our house. Here's my new favorite Santa I picked up last week. Can't wait to find a place for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment