Thursday, December 2, 2010

She Makes My Day.

Frequently my sweet little girl frustrated me beyond all belief. She throws fits pretty much at a drop of a hat at any given time. She is spunky, feisty, and speaks her mind...hmmm, I wonder where she gets that from?

Any who, back to the title for the day. Most of the time she is a sweet little girl who throws compliments to me on a daily basis. She frequently says "I like your hair, Mommy" or "You look pretty". Which I find really cute, because really, the compliments don't really fly when you haven't showered in a couple days, or brushed my teeth. But today, she gave me the best compliment I think I've ever received from anyone in my life.

We were sitting at the table while Mike was cooking dinner. I was coloring with Reese on my right and playing the Dot Game with Owen on my left. I don't know what I was humming, I'm sure some Christmas song, and out it popped. "Mommy, I love the way you sing to me." Lord, behold, someone appreciates my singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment