Friday, January 28, 2011

Oliver.

Meet the newest addition to our family. Meet Oliver. He's soft, cuddly, quiet, and most importantly, he's blue. Reese spotted him across the store and it was love at first sight.



Try as I might to get her to choose something that's not blue, I've petty much given up, now I too seek out blue things for her. It's hard to pin point when her love for blue came about, but when I thought about it, it happened REALLY early on...at about 1 1/2 years old. Do you know why I know it was that young? Because of her pacifiers.



We had 2 blue ones out off all the pink ones, she choose the blue. There were several occasions I had to take one out of the dishwasher and wash it for her to have to avoid a total and complete melt down (which also started at about 1 1/2 years old). In Music class it's the blue ball, getting dressed it's blue pants, with Play Doh, she chooses the blue, blue plate, cup and bowl, so on and so forth. I hate to buy things so far in advance for her because who knows when it will change and she'll hate blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment