Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Firsts.

In the past 2 weeks we have had many firsts:
  • First time my 3 year old said "I want to go home and sleep" at 6:30pm
  • First time I've gone to Urgent Care for myself
  • First time I've had bronchitis
  • First dental cleaning for our Peanut Pie
  • First time in my adult life I've had a 103 temp
  • First time my son celebrated Dr. Suess' birthday
  • First time I've woken up drenched in sweat
  • First visit from the tooth fairy
  • First time my husband has lost his voice (in the 20 years I've known him)
  • First time I've had a nasal swab (I do not recommend this EVER to ANYONE)
  • First time I've waited at Minute Clinic with my 5 year old for 2 hours
  • First time I've ever heard, "Mom, your boobs are nice like pillows".
So, if you haven't gotten the picture, we've had a pretty tough, sickly 2 weeks. I've been to the pharmacy to get 5 prescriptions filled myself, and I think DH has gotten two.


No comments:

Post a Comment