Thursday, February 9, 2012

More Catchup.


This was our Christmas card this year. I've been wanting to do this with my kids for about 15 years. It's been a long wait. Last year they refused, but this year they were more than excited when I told them the idea.


We had a lovely Christmas Eve spent with Mike's family.























Santa was very generous this year: Reese got the bunny hat she'd been eying and the cake she asked Santa for on her visit with him.



Owen got his favorite Mike & Ike's and a new Wild shirt. But the best is that Santa surprised our family with a Wii, even Big Daddy was surprised. 



With Christmas time means family from out of town visit. My sister, Auntie Ju-Ju and my brother, Uncle Pete were able to join in the fun this year. One day we went ice skating and had loads of fun. It has been too warm for outside ice, so we went indoors.










No comments:

Post a Comment