Monday, February 4, 2013

Five is Pretty Great.

Reese's birthday come so quickly after Christmas. I feel like I just put away all the Christmas decor and then have to get out the birthday decorations.


Reese has told me that she no longer wants to be a Mommy. She has declared that when she grows up, she is going to move up to the North Pole and be an Elf. We don't know where she came up with this or why, but we keep egging her on asking her all sorts of questions about her plans on how she becomes an elf. One day I overheard her friend and her talking about ear piercing. Her friend has them and asked Reese if she is going to get them. She responded "of course not, I'm going to be an elf". Don't know why she would think elves can't have their ears pierced; you'd think with elf ears, you'd have more real estate for earrings.

Here she is at age 4:


 and then now, at 5:


No comments:

Post a Comment