Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day.

I find myself missing my mother in law a lot this week. Mike's birthday is really close to father's day and I've always tried to make a point to let his mom know what a wonderful job she did raising her son. This year will be the first year I can't send her a picture of him with the kids, or a little email to make her proud of her son. Miss you, Niners...

On a happier note, Sunday was nice. Owen spent Saturday night at his cousins, so it was just the 3 of us in the morning. I spent that time in the bathroom with Reese potty training her and  her new baby Emma.


So far so good. Mike then left and picked up Owen to go fishing at one of our old spots at Lake Ann. They returned home and napped hard. When the kids were up, we went outside to enjoy the heat in our new little blow up pool. And a little extra snuggle time from a tired Owen.


After dinner Mike and the kids got out one of his new presents....a water rocket (a balloon sling shot). With a little practice, he might be able to make it to our neighbors' yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment