Thursday, August 12, 2010

Laughter.

To me the best sound in the world isn't a symphony, an opera, or birds chirping. It is a child's laughter. It always has been, as long as I can remember my favorite sound. The sound of happiness, of pure enjoyment and innocence. How can listening to a child laugh not make you smile, it has that effect on me every time my children laugh and it reminds me of how happy I am to have them in my life (even on THOSE days). Laughter has such a healing quality. My Mike makes me giggle almost every day. I think that's why I love him so much, he makes me feel happy and care free, that nothing can hurt us, because he makes me laugh. Hopefully our children will gain that from us, we like to laugh.


I mean, common, how could you not laugh at that!


Seriously!


No comments:

Post a Comment