Thursday, July 22, 2010

Harriet.

On Wednesday we headed out early and picked up Nani. Our destination was Lake Harriet. We walked around the lake a little, fed some ducks, had a picnic and headed home. Reese is so funny with the ducks. At one point we saw a mama duck with her babies swimming around. They were not interested in loud kids, so they swam further away. Reese stood at the shore line and was calling to them "Ducks, come here. Come and eat ducks!" She had no luck with those ducks.

We also watched some fish swimming in the lake from a dock and Owen suggested that 
he and Mike go back to go fishing.


Before we went to the lake, we stopped off at Yum bakery and I let the kids pick out a cookie for lunch. Bribery works best for taking photos....


Here's the cookie they picked. I'm not a huge fan of store bought cookies, even from a bakery. I'm kind of a cookie snob. I know what stores/bakeries have ones worth $2 and ones that I'll pass up.


No comments:

Post a Comment