Monday, August 30, 2010

Kindergarten.

Owen,
Today you go off to start your new adventure without me by your side. I want you to know how proud I am of you and all that you have learned and achieved already in the short 5 years you have blessed my life. You have the ability to make me smile and laugh every day, so I know you will find friends quickly. Please have faith in yourself to do your best. Please be kind, share, and be true to yourself. Have enough confidence to voice your own opinion and to stand up for yourself and what is right. Please have the courage to to introduce yourself to others, to make new friends. Be the sweet, outspoken, little man that you are and you will shine brightly.

Love,
Mama

p.s.
Please don't lick, spit or toot on anyone.

p.s.s.
Remember that not everyone is as obsessed with Legos as you are....
I know it's hard to believe.

p.s.s.s.
No one wants to see you pick your nose....or eat what you find in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment